Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Have you ever felt like life was going on around you and your just watching? This is how I have been feeling lately. I watch everyone moving around going here and there and I feel stuck. I don't feel good most of the time, my head has hurt for the last few days, my TMJ has flared its evil head again, I feel like I can get my breath, I'm so over weight its just ridiculous and I have NO energy to go to a gym, ride a bike or take a walk. I'm tired I feel like there is something else going on with my body but just not sure how to explain it to my doctor, who quite frankly I'm just not sure that I like.

I'm trying to get my mind to overcome my body and how tired I feel to just do something, and so far its just not working. Today is one of those days where I feel lost. I haven't seen Kylie since Monday and won't get to see her until tomorrow. I am very proud of her goals she has, but really miss our time together as I know it won't be long and she will be off to college and if she does what her dreams are it will be far away. The house is so quite, today the silence is deafening!

No comments:

Post a Comment