Thursday, September 10, 2015

Well here I am and my frustrations level is building. My almost 18 yr old is in golf, school clubs, and is working. I support her in all of this. My frustration is that she has a dog, that is hers, she had to have it. He has been through a lot. Well for some reason he stinks really bad! So last night after she got home and discovered this she thought the solution was to kennel the dog, the kennel is in MY ROOM! Now my room stinks, well it smells like lavender and stink. So I finally get a hold of her, she had a golf event today, told her she would need to give Loki a bath, that's not gonna work she says. Well he's not staying in my room and right now he is outside, mind you the dog has NEVER had to stay outside for long, let alone all night, but that is what she is wanting to do. He sister is taking him to the vet tomorrow to see what the problem is, I hope it is an easy solution and doesn't cost me a bunch of money.


No comments:

Post a Comment